Custom Mirror Replacement and Installation Service
Mirrors are much more than a piece of glass attached to the walls of your bathroom or dressing room for you to look at. If used and installed strategically, they can make heads turn and serve your apartment with a solitary charm of its own. The contribution of custom mirrors in creating the illusion of more space in confined rooms and resultantly, brightening them cannot be overlooked.
The 21st-century world is much fascinated by the virtues of convenience and aesthetics and this fixation patently reflects on the choices it inclines towards. The verity that in recent years, the use of custom mirrors in homes and offices have been on the rise is proof enough that the factors of functionality and resplendence are capable of stealing the show when combined together!
The best part about custom mirror installation lies in the fact that you can have your a with the exact specifications of edges, shape, size, and even color of your preference. When you think of custom mirror installation and replacement, get in touch with us because we are here to serve you with the same services in Miami and New York.
We Install Following Types of Mirrors:
Our company only uses top-quality mirror sheets to put together the custom mirrors and each of them comes in ¼” thickness which is considered the standard in the market.
Here are a few examples of the types of mirrors that are most in-demand:
Why choose custom mirrors from Mr. Glazier?
If you are thinking why should you opt for custom mirrors for enhancing the décor of your home out of the other recourses available then let us tell you that the answer to this would be quite simple and straightforward.
Firstly and most importantly, it’s an easy and hassle-free way of brightening up every corner of your house.
Secondly, mirrors of all shapes and sizes devise optical illusion that makes the room it is installed in look almost double its size.
And thirdly, if illuminating one of your rooms is seemingly difficult then, you can place a mirror across the window or any other source of light for it to reflect the dazzle and consequently, save your monthly electricity costs.
Some Facts about our Mirrors
- Beveled polished edge: The edges of the glass are cut and polished at an angle and has a definite bevel width. This makes the mirrors look thicker at the center and thinner around the edges and is employed in rooms where they are meant to be the focal points.
- Flat polish edge: As the name suggests, the edges of the mirror are thoroughly polished and flattened out to render it with a lustrous finish. These mirrors work brilliantly when you do not want to go overboard with the setting and stick to a simple and minimalistic look.
- Seamed edge: In this, after the glass of the mirror is cut according to the given shape, the edges are sanded to dull their sharpness. You can utilize this mirror if you are intending to get the whole thing framed or pair it with accessories that will hide the edges.
Why should you choose Mr. Glazier Custom Mirrors?
If you are looking for the nearest custom mirror installation and replacement company, get in touch with us, and request a free estimation.
After that, you can book an appointment with our team over the internet and commence with the venture without any further ado.
- Over 8 years of experience
- Highly rated by Google, Yelp and Home Advisor
- Quality assurance guaranteed
- The fastest-growing Windows replacement and installation company in NYC
- Fast turnaround time
- Trusted by local customers and companies
- Fully integrated customer relations account management system
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured technicians
Once you have made up your mind that you want to get a few pieces of custom mirrors installed in your home or office or want to replace an old, broken one, do not hesitate to book our professional services. Even if you have some doubts in your mind pertaining to the setting up of these mirrors or are running out of ideas about how and where to fix them, we can assist you with that too.
With over 8 years of experience in this field, our team of experts will seamlessly relate with your needs and ensure that you are offered nothing besides the finest.
The reason why are emphasizing professional aid for custom mirror installation and replacement so much over DIY techniques is associated with the finesse and credibility of the work. You might come across several interesting online videos clarifying all your crucial “how to(s)” but, consider the bigger picture here.
Procuring all the necessary tools and equipment will cost you a lot and on top of that, you will have to invest a fair chunk of time in first decoding the correct methods of installation and then moving with them in sync. Broken mirror repair, in particular, should never be handled without supervision because a) it’s risky, and b) can dismantle the appeal of the piece altogether. That’s why some things turn out to be the best when you leave the professionals to deal with them.